We would like to introduce ourselves so you can feel secure in using us as your real estate team. Our hope is that we earn your trust and that you recommend us on to your friends and family. With almost 40 years combined real estate experience, we are ready to represent you in one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make. When you hire us, you get a team that is a partnership in life as well as business.
We use Katy's marketing and communications experience combined with Erik's military discipline and aggressive use of market data to ensure that you get the positive real estate experience that you deserve. It's our family helping your family through each transaction and making it as easy as possible so you can focus on the things that matter to you.
Our goal is to treat every transaction honorably and each customer with sincerity and kindness. Our hope is that with every transaction we have happy customers who become repeat clients, who will consistently refer us to their friends, family, neighbors and business associates.
• Partners in life as well as business, we are two sets of helping hands protecting your family's best interests.
• Erik is a United States Marine, fighting for you and your family. He is calm, detail oriented and has knowledge of every aspect of the local real estate market. As a Veteran who works within the VA Systeem, he can help navigate any new purchases for the VA loan process.
• Katy has a degree in Communications and a minor in Interior Design. She specializes in the marketing and nurturing side of the business.
• Real Estate is in our blood as we were both raised by parents in the business.
• Katy has been a licensed agent since 1997 and a Broker since 2001.
• Erik has been a Realtor going on 20 years and has experience in residential, commercial and farm/ranch transactions.
• Erik grew up in the River Oaks neighborhood of Houston.
• Katy spent her childhood in Austin's Tarrytown and her high school years in the West University neighborhood of Houston.
• Erik and Katy have lived and worked in the Brazos Valley over 20 years.
• They live in College Station with their daughter Libby and their son Foster.
• They are very involved with their church, their children's activities and the community.
• Erik & Katy serve the community in several leadership positions and on local Boards including the College Station ISD Education Foundation and the Kappa Kappa Gamma House Board at Texas A&M to name a few. They were instrumental in bringing Ronald McDonald House Charities to the Brazos Valley where they learned the ins and outs of area hospitals and maintain an informed relationship with the medical community.